Friday 6 November 2009

Baby Shower


A cake for a surprise baby shower for my friend. The organizer wants a stork and pink on the cake, so this is what I came up with. I think it turned out to be very girly and pretty. I like it.


The stork on top is based on an image I found online. And then I debated what other decorations to put on the top tier..... ended up with a cascading pink flowers.


I made the lace on the bottom tier with a craft impression mat. First time making lace pattern, pretty good.



I am very bumbed that I won't be able to attend the baby shower coz I have to take my son to his friend's birthday party. I would love to see her reaction of the cake first hand. Oh well, now I'll just to hear about it from somebody else.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get your impression mat?? I need to do a cake that has saddle tooling on it, and the bottom of this cake looks similar to a saddle.

    Thanks!!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete