Sunday 20 September 2009

Busy Week

Hello, quite a busy week it was. I made 2 cakes and a half this week. The half cake is a little one that I made for Alex to take in to nursery for his birthday. It was just something very simple since I didn't think a bunch of 2-year-olds would care too much about how it looks.

Then I had a double birthday cakes order on Saturday. One Scooby Doo and one colorful lizard. The Scooby Doo one wasn't too bad but the lizard one took ages to finish. Came out rather nice though. I hope it's not too busy with all the different colors. Everybody was amazed by it. I couldn't decide whether I would make Scooby face with frosting, frozen butter cream transfer, or fondant. As you can see, at the end I went with fondant.

Here are the pictures. Thanks for looking.










1 comment: